Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sorry!Update from yesterday's blog post and an announcement:(

            Well,this is embarrassing.It seems as if yesterday I specifically said,on yesterday's post,that I was going to make another post later that day and I never did.Sorry.The truth is,I actually didn't go walking.I went out then ate,then were to tired to walk so we just went to the mall(oh no!*I just lost major goth points!*yes the mall.no I am not a mallgoth,it's just that my mom doesn't really like thrift stores so I am trying to get my dad to take me to thrift stores..not working so far.)trying to find me some good black sandals!No success in case you were wondering.If you know a good mainstream store that has some nice sandals please tell me in the comments!
          So in a way,I guess I did go on a walk but not as long as I had feared.Oh,about the announcement; I am going to have less and less time on the computer during summer because it is actually my brothers,I don't have a computer,and he hogs it!And he is going to use it because he is coming home this summer(today in 30 minutes!), so I can't go on a lot.I will try to update frequently but sorry if I miss a few days.
       Listening to:Black Veils Brides 's new song Fallen Angels( the guy who made the lyrics video is denniswestower on youtube!I find it funny because in an interview Andy Biersack((Andy Sixx)))said that his p**n name would be Dennis Westower!*I'm laughing very hard!* )from their CD,Set the World on Fire that is going to be released on June 14 2011***!I'm so excited!Here is a link to their site!

***DISCLAIMER! I AM NOT BEING SPONSORED OR PAYED OR BRIBED OR AFFILIATED WITH BLACK VEIL BRIDES AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING ME TO MENTION THEM! I AM JUST TELLING YOU TO GO CHECK OUT A COOL BAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment