Sunday, June 5, 2011

Introducing Alternative Ivy

        Hello!As you can tell from the blog's name,I am Ivy.I started this blog because I was on another website called Goth-to-Goth and I realized that I couldn't write everything that i wanted to because it's my friend's  site,not mine(just so you know,Bixie Willow is the friend I'm talking about).I am just an extra poster and would feel weird if I posted  more than she did.Also i had things to talk about that weren't even relative to what is posted there.But here in my own blog I can do whatever I want! I can talk about whatever alternative subculture comes to mind! Emo,Goth,Lolita,Punk,you name it! And if there's an alternative subculture that I haven't written a post about that you want to see,message me and I will research it and write a post about it!
        I am a younger goth,a babybat if you will,but that doesn't mean that i don't know what goth is.And yes, i consider myself emo as well,but i don't believe I'm "gemo". The title seems more like an insult than an actual alternative subculture.I also consider myself punk,but then again,i consider myself a lot of things.
        Please don't reproduce any of my posts,or even parts of my posts, without posting a link to my original post(that you are stealing from!) and my blog.
          Without further ado, enter my alternative world and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your new blog!
    I love Goth-Blogs so I guess I will read you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivy! Excited for you on starting your new blog - it's going to be fabulous! Definitely will be reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!I am so excited that I have you,CookingChinchillas(love the name ;)and you,Twisted(don't worry Im twisted as well :)as followers!!!!!!i just got on my computer right now and was so excited to see comments from some of my favorite bloggers!Now if you will excuse me, I must go and run around to get all my happy hyperness out of me!

    ReplyDelete