Monday, September 12, 2011

The Goth(Alternative) Challenge Numero Uno!

          So now that I'm back on the computer I can finally get on to writing posts.My first post is to do the goth challenge originally made by Juliet's Lace,but I'm going to do it a little differently. Instead I am going to do an Emo/Alternative substitute to the goth challenge.So....let's get started.
                                            The Question:
                         How did you come across the subculture?
          I think the earliest time I can remember the alternative subculture is when I was like 6 or 7 and I was watching the movie "Scary Godmother" and eating carrots which reminded me of eating the head off of skinny pumpkins :)..........yeah I was a creepy little kid.Then In 3rd grade I had this really cool black and purple Gothic Japanese Spider Queen Costume complete with fishnet leggings and black and purple hair bows with spiders hanging on strings and I was really happy about it!I first learned about Emo when I was in 4th grade and thought this boy was cute.(No this is not one of those venting blog about about the one who got away!Just read on.....) So I started asking this girl about him and she said"He's Emo."
   Confused,I said"What's Emo mean?"
   "It means he cuts himself."
   "Oh" At that time I thought that was true but I now realize that it was wrong!Just because you're Emo doesn't mean you cut youself!You might be Emo and cut yourself but many other people cut and they're not Emo.Even though I thought he cut himself I still though he was cute.I'll give you a hint as to what his name is: the word Kill is in his name.I am not kidding.
              I came across the Goth subculture when I was about 10 online. Then I met my friend Bixie Willow who was goth and I learned quite a lot more about the Goth subculture.
                                  The End
Listening to:.....nothing. I'm watching Ray William Johnson's Daily Vlogs. For those of you who don't know about him,he is a youtuber who reviews viral videos but he makes stupidass jokes which make it even more funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment